Shillong teer previous result

Jaintia Teer is one of several people charged with murdering a girl who disappeared from her home in north-west WA in May last year.

Jaintia was also charged with wounding a woman with a broken car window.

He was due to appear in court on Friday, and has been remanded in custody.

The woman’s father, Robert Teer, said he had been “devastated” to hear of his daughter’s death, and was hoping for the best for her family.

“She was a very nice person, she had a lot of friends,” he said.

Mr Teer said his daughter was a “loving, warm person” who “loved life”.

“I feel like she’s still in the family.

I’m hoping that she will get to see her grandchildren one day,” he told ABC Radio WA’s Breakfast program.

A 17-year-old girl was allegedly shot dead in the secluded WA town of Wudra in the early hours of Wednesday morning, after she allegedly went missing from a serene area of the town.

According to police, the teenager was shot after allegedly attacking her father with a knife while he was sitting in a car outside his home.

Her father, who did not want to be named, said the girl had “definitely gone off the rails”.

The 17-y-old’s body was found near the intersection of Swanston Street and Wudrum Road about 2.30am on Wednesday morning.

Police said the 17-yr-old had allegedly stabbed her father, then fled the scene.

Witnesses at the scene told police the victim was a teenager, who was described as a “pretty” girl, with “black hair” and “white skin”.

A neighbour who was in the area at the time of the incident, told police she saw a man dressed in a dark blue jumper with a “small black dot” on it “falling off” the vehicle.

No-one else was hurt.

Neighbours said they heard someone shouting “shooting” and saw a “person running”.

Police have charged 18-year of WA, 22-year old Johnathan Teer and 22-yr old William Henshaw with first-degree murder in the killing of the teenager.

Johnathan Teers bail was set at $1 million (AU$1.6 million) and he is due to be in court next week.

His trial has been adjourned until December, but he faces a possible death penalty if convicted.

Wudra Police Superintendent John Denean said the murder of the teenage girl was a tragic incident.

There are no other witnesses to the incident and there is no indication of foul play,” he wrote on Facebook.

Chief Commissioner of WA Police Chris Brown said police were treating the case as “serious”, but did not offer any further details.

On Friday, WA Police Commissioner Mick Fuller told WA’s 9NEWS that his officers were looking for evidence in the case, but could not say what it might be.

Earlier, a witness to the shooting said it happened at about 2:30am (AEDT), but police refused to release details about the incident.

Police said a man and woman were involved in an argument and the victim ran into the woods.

She was shot once in the chest and later died at a local hospital.

ABC News’ Paul McLean contributed to this report.

Topics:law-crime-and-justice,crime,wudra-6733,wa,nsw,alphington-6740,sunday-harbour-6480,wulm-6424,nottawa-6550More stories from Western Australia