Shillong teer previous result

Today marks the 70th anniversary of the Delhi government’s establishment.

It is the second time the government of the city, home to the world’s largest diaspora of people, has faced the virus.

But it is also the first time the country has experienced its own outbreak, and the first to be declared by the government as a national emergency.

In March, when the virus was first discovered in Delhi, it was not officially declared a national health emergency until the end of June.

That is because it was believed to be contained.

Now, though, the government has been given a list of 72 conditions that will trigger an official declaration of a national epidemic, a move that will require a formal declaration from the prime minister, and a government of at least two-thirds in power.

These include a “declaration of a public emergency” by the Chief Minister of Delhi, the state government and the Union Cabinet.

The government has also asked the National Capital Territory Authority, the agency that oversees public health, to step in.

The authority will have to determine whether to grant permission for the public health response.

The city’s mayor, Arvind Kejriwal, said that the declaration will take some time.

“There will be a period of several weeks,” he told reporters in the capital.

The Delhi government had to face some of the most difficult challenges in its short life, Kejriwal said.

“The whole city will be shocked to see how the city and the state is being devastated,” he said.

It will take a long time to get back to normal, he added.

The number of people infected with the virus in Delhi has risen dramatically since it was first detected on March 3.

There have been more than 100 cases so far, and more than 4,000 deaths, mostly in the city.

The current outbreak has brought the country’s population by the tens of millions.

Since then, health officials have had to respond to the pandemic with a series of measures, including the construction of emergency shelters in hospitals, an unprecedented use of food rations and the use of body scanners to check bags and personal effects of suspected Ebola patients.

But in some areas, they have not been able to prevent the spread of the virus, particularly in areas with large Muslim populations.

On Saturday, a doctor at a Delhi hospital who was one of the first confirmed cases of the pandemics virus was discharged, India’s health minister said.

The ministry said it had been notified of the news of the doctor’s discharge by the chief medical officer of the district, who was the first one to be diagnosed.

Health minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said that a team of specialists from Delhi’s Central Hospital has been sent to the district to oversee the care of the patient, and will be able to check on the condition of the man’s health and treat him if needed.

The official death toll has increased to 6,000, with many more people being treated in hospitals and in intensive care units.

The country has also been hit by the worst-ever case of EVD, when nearly 6,500 people died in the first three days of March.

There is no evidence that the virus has spread to the Indian mainland, where an outbreak has been detected in New Delhi.

The virus is spread by close contact of sick people and can spread through coughing or sneezing, especially if they are close to the air or drinking water.

In the past week, the Delhi administration has been forced to suspend public gatherings in some parts of the capital, such as the Jawaharlal Nehru University campus.

The move was widely seen as a response to the government’s declaration.

The decision to suspend the event was seen by many as a political stunt, with some commentators accusing the government for being too complacent.